Becky's Blog

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Birthday Present

Went to vistit Pat for a little while. She suggested that we visit Daddy separately. She wanted to go March 18 but that is the day of my Rockport Texas Lady Angler trip. So I will go sometime this week, Pat will go the 18th then the week after is Easter and Jackie always goes to Muldoon at Easter. Sounds like a plan.

Started trimming the trees in the front yard. It's a big job but somebody has to do it. I'll ask Jorge. I'll pay him to do it. There's a lot of work to be done.
Melanie is NOT on Spring break this week. Hmmmm.

I just went to Office Depot to get my birthday present (or spend my birthday money). I got a Kodak Easy Share Camera. I decided to go with the CX7530--it was only $50 more and has 5 megapixels 2560x1920 resolution, 3x optical zoom, 5x digital zoom (15x total zoom). I also bought a 512 memory card--it was $25 off after rebates, and a small camera bag. I think I'm going to like it. Now, I've got to learn how to use it.

I got my invitation for the Ehler family reunion today. It will be April 9th. Pat is the secretary and sent invitations with response cards to everyone. In the past, they just sent it to heads of families and relyed on everyone passing on the word but Pat sent to every family. I'm in charge of the silent auction as I have been for the past 2 reunions. The silent auction is the big money maker for the reunion. The cake walk makes some money too but 25 cents at a time.
Lee planned poorly and will be on a cruise and will miss the reunion--oh well, he's only president. I know it's killing him to have to miss the reunion.

Eddie and I will go to Steak n Ale for my birthday tomorrow. As usual--I'm getting the Lobster!

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home